News...




Rainy spring days around here. But so pretty and light out! Everything is blooming and looking so happy. I have some big news! I have stopped working at my restaurant job and now solely as of this past week I am self employed and running Barnacle Bags! There is so much to keep it going each day and I enjoy every bit of it. I so hope it all works out. Sales have been growing and growing and I have so many new ideas and designs that I hope to get up in the next few months. I am so thankful to all my readers and really hope to have more time in the future to work on my blog but for now I am just trying to find a balance in my new daily routine. Thanks for all the support everyone! Happy April!


These are some of my dye pieces from New York. I was trying to make my own stripes. 
Think they turned out pretty cool!