chicks

11 baby chicks and the mamma hen have moved in this weekend. They are all pretty cute and the mamma hen is such a good mother. They hatched in the woods outside my fathers house about a week ago and surprised us all. So we thought we would take them in and have a flock of chickens ourselves.




A spontaneous trip planned no more then 2 days ago will take me to the ocean with a group of dear friends this week. I worked so hard yesterday to sew and pack all my orders so I could go on this adventure with them. So glad I did but it was a solid 15 hours of sewing and packing orders yesterday. Yikes! Glad it is over and going to enjoy the next 3 days of hiking out along the Washington coast in the Olympic National Forest. Take Care all and be back soon with some images from my spontaneous trip.