Wild Rose Buds



This time of year the road sides and fields are filled with fragrant pink rose buds. It is a tradition for my friends and I to harvest pockets full and string them into pretty twirling necklaces and wall hangings. They last for many months and remind us all of the spring season. I picked a few handfuls and thought next time I visit this bush I will be picking the rose hips in the fall with the little one in a sling. He kicks more and more each day and now you can see his little movements in my belly. It is often pretty distracting while sewing. I just have to sit and watch. A hot cup of herbal tea next to me and a list of my to dos keeps getting longer and longer for the day. Hope you have a lovely day and go ahead and pick some rose buds they will fill your hands with spring perfume!